What Is Blogs2Books?

Blogs2Books is a FREE program for backing up your blog and preparing it for print. Read the Blogs2Books story or Step-by-Step instructions.

November 2, 2007

Printing Tip: Make a Dvd

I have many videos on my blog and I love the image capture feature on Blogs to Books! I'm gathering all the videos I've posted on my blog so that I can burn them all on to one DVD to put in the back of my book when I get it printed at the end of the year. (When I first started my blog I used soapbox so now I have to go back and get those.) I upload my videos using Googles video features. Google keeps a library of all my videos. I haven't tried it yet but I'm pretty sure I can get them easily from my library (instead of fishing through all my past files on my computer).

Contributed by: Debbie

No comments: