What Is Blogs2Books?

Blogs2Books is a FREE program for backing up your blog and preparing it for print. Read the Blogs2Books story or Step-by-Step instructions.

November 1, 2007

The Blogs2Books Story

What is Blogs2Books?


Blogs2Books is a program for backing up your blog and preparing it for print. You put a lot of hard work into your blog! You don't want to lose it. With Blogs2Books you can have peace of mind that your blog is preserved on your own computer and in print form.

The Blogs2Books program runs from your computer. You provide your blog address, username and password which are transmitted in encrypted form to Blogger to retrieve your blog. This program works only with Google Blogger. Blogs2Books downloads your blog - all text and pictures and screen shots of your videos! - to your computer. You can keep this as a digital copy of your blog. You can also use an html editor (similar to the editor you use when making a blog post) to finish preparing your blog for printing. You can then take your file to The UPS Store, Kinkos, OfficeMax or a similar store to have it printed just the way you want it.

Blogs2Books is also this blog. It is a community for sharing:
  • Blog Writing Tips
  • Blog Printing Tips
  • Your Blog Printing Story
We'd love to hear from you! To find out how to contribute, click here.

My Story


I'm a stay-at-home mom with a Masters degree in Computer Science. Since leaving the working world I spend most of my time trying to "program" my kids, but I still enjoy dabbling in code that actually behaves!

One of my great passions as a mother is blogging about my family. I decided to print copies of my blog for each of my kids and went hunting for blog printing software. I discovered a lot of great printing services, but nothing that helped me print my blog myself or that printed my blog just like it looked on the web. Hence, Blogs2Books was born. I shared it with friends and family who got so excited about it I decided to share it with the Blogger community for free. I hope this program helps you! Please, send feedback to blogs2books@gmail.com.

Download Blogs2Books.